Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pins of the Week! Dec 4th

**EDIT: This weekly feature has been discontinued due to lack of response from most of the people/companies I have promoted here. This is a small blog and I was hoping this would get folks to sharing my page, helping me while I help them sort of thing. Maybe I will bring back something like this in the future. I honestly can't imagine not being grateful for every bit of exposure another wants to bring to my work... :( Anyway, the best to those of you who did express your gratitude and share! Love to you all :D **

Running a little late but here is the next installment of 'Jujubean's Pins of the Week'!
Just click on the image to go to the pin if you'd like to repin, or click on the link below to go straight to the source.These are some awesome finds, I hope you enjoy :)

Felt Cookie Garland by Nana and Company
So pretty I can't stand it :)

Silver Wrapped Green Turquoise Pendant by MadeBySunflower


Anthropology Style Cardi Tutorial by Little Inspirations
I can't wait to try out this tutorial! Thanks for sharing your hard work :)

Sage Green Rustic Wreath by WildRidgeDesign
Lovely wreath :)

Pajama Pattern and Tutorial (4T) by Shwin&Shwin
Love this and can't wait to try it out!


I hope you enjoyed these awesome finds as much as I did!
Please take a moment to become a member or follower of this blog. Just look for the link on the right :)
You can follow me on Pinterest here: http://pinterest.com/jujubeancreatio
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/jujubeancreations

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment