Saturday, December 10, 2011

Now offering bags in my shop!

I'm so excited to now be offering handmade purses in my shop!
The main part of this beauty is made from a fat quarter from the 'Love Birds' collection from Riley Blake designer fabrics. The botanical pattern is in a soft shade of pink on a rich red background. Paired with the black I think it almost has an asian feel to it. Love it.

Love the magnetic snaps, they are so user friendly and functional. Love that I can install them before sewing everything together and they serve as a guide to keep everything centered.


I'm crazy about these funky floral birds in this black and white fabric. This bag is also made from a fat quarter, though I'm not sure of the designer, just something I had in my stash that I've been dying to find a purpose for. Kinda think that shooting the pics on a white background was probably not the best choice, may need to re-shoot this one on a colored background so it pops!


I tried to carry out the black and white theme throughout this bag down to using white top-stitching on the black fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment