Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Whew...

So this week has been pretty crazy, full of trial and error, but haha I guess it's all lessons learned right? I tried making ornaments, wasn't happy with those, though I think if I go back to them I'll know what to do differently. Discovered I do not ever want to work with stretchy sweaters again! Felted wool is wonderful, stretches very little if any, other sweaters are much trickier to work with as you sew everything on the front panel where you want it but by the time you stuff your owl everything has moved quite significantly from where you put it because of the stretch. Grrr.... Here are a couple things I'm actually pretty happy with, hope you like :)


Grey felted wool owl, my first one with wings!


I really love this one, love these colors! I think my flower turned out pretty cute too. Oh, and I just purchased my first pair of pinking sheers and I don't know how I ever lived without them!

Made some new labels, not thrilled with the stitching on this one but I'm pretty excited to be getting my name on all my products.

No comments:

Post a Comment